About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic Engagement and Campaigns Director to join our team. In this pivotal role, you will lead and support our dedicated staff in international corporate engagement, financial sector programs, and cage-free corporate engagement and campaigns focused in Chile, Ecuador, and Peru.
This role’s responsibilities include building and refining strategies that drive our programs forward.
You will have the opportunity to set ambitious goals and monitor progress, ensuring that our organization remains on track to achieve its mission.
You will manage and inspire our international team with your excellent leadership skills and prepare progress and financial reports for the international governance board to ensure transparency and accountability.
You will play a key role in representing the organization at external events and speaking to the media, acting as a passionate advocate for our cause.
* Lead the corporate and campaign efforts aimed to secure cage-free policies from food companies in Chile, Ecuador, and Peru.
* Oversee and guide international corporate engagement and shareholder activism initiatives to enhance animal welfare policies from major food companies.
* Lead the team responsible for the successful implementation of the Banks for Animals program and Sinergia’s participation in the Stop Financing Factory Farming Coalition.
* Coordinate and approve communications activities and manage team members’ activities related to the three areas mentioned above.
* Foster a diverse, highly-qualified workforce and volunteer base by providing effective feedback, career coaching, and facilitating personal development opportunities for team members.
* Establish strategic and long-lasting alliances with other NGOs and key stakeholders.
* Serve as an excellent spokesperson for the organization, effectively engaging with the media and other key external stakeholders.
* Ensure that program outcomes and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
* Provide accurate and timely analyses of programs’ effectiveness, media and development results, and performance trends.
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills and effectively manage staff to ensure appropriate support of all programs.
About the Organisation
Sinergia Animal is an international animal protection organization working in countries of the Global South to reduce the suffering of farmed animals and promote more compassionate food choices.
We work in the low- and middle-income countries of the Global South — in Southeast Asia and Latin America — to reduce the suffering of animals exploited by the food industry and reduce animal product consumption by promoting more compassionate and healthy diets.