About the Role
Main Purpose of the role
To ensure the efficient management, development and integrity of the CRM platform, its data and functionality to support the operational goals and strategies of World Animal Protection in Thailand, in line with data protection and data processing laws and regulations in Thailand and World Animal Protection guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure that the CRM platform (systems and processes) always operate accurately and efficiently. (Non-profit Sales cloud and Marketing Cloud).
• To ensure that donations are processed in an accurate and timely manner and that supporter’s donation history is accurately recorded.
• To customize and develop managements reports and dashboard to internal stakeholders, including but not limited to fundraising, finance and senior management.
• Cleaning data on the platform upon the retention policy
• Investigate and troubleshoot for any platform or operational issues with given appropriate solutions.
• Execute SIT/UAT and log test and result.
• Keep abreast of and adhere to codes of practice and regulatory changes ensuring that data processing is carried out in accordance with the law, Local World Animal Protection policies and to best practice standards that protects the reputation of World Animal Protection.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in managing CRM systems and databases – specifically Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
• Highly analytical and able to manipulate data – E.g. SQL, MS Power BI and Excel skills.
• Highly methodical, organised and structured thinking with great attention to detail – project management skills.
• Cross team collaboration to support functional scope and wider corporate objectives of World Animal Protection
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in database administration(Salesforce).
• Previous experience working in a B2C environment.
About the Organisation
World Animal Protection is the global voice for animal welfare, with more than 70 years’ experience campaigning for a world where animals live free from cruelty and suffering.
We have offices in 12 countries and work across 47 countries. We collaborate with local communities, the private sector, civil society and governments to change animals’ lives for the better.
Our goal is to change the way the world works to end animal cruelty and suffering for both wild and farmed animals. Through our global food system strategy, we will end factory farming and create a humane and sustainable food system, that puts animals first. By transforming the broken systems that fuel exploitation and commodification, we will give wild animals the right to a wild life. Our work to protect animals will play a vital role in solving the climate emergency, the public health crisis and the devastation of natural habitats.