About the Role
We are looking for a Fundraising Officer to join our team. This role will oversee the growth and stewardship of our individual donor base, working closely with our Founder & President and Communications Director to develop digital campaigns that increase our monthly and one-time donations to support our animal photojournalism.
The Fundraising Officer will be responsible for developing our annual digital fundraising plans, setting quarterly targets, managing our fundraising platforms, and interacting with our current and potential donor base. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven self-starter excited to fund WAM’s mission to bring visibility to hidden animals.
- Type of employment: Permanent, up to full time (25-40 hours per week depending on candidate availability and preference). We have scope to expand or narrow this role to suit the candidate’s needs.
- Reports to: Founder & President
- Location: Remote, based in Canada. Exceptional candidates outside of Canada will be considered.
- Salary: $70,000 CAD full time (prorated if working less than full time).
- Start date: Ideally March 2023
- Application deadline: January 31st, 2023