About the Role
The Research Associate will play an indispensable role in GFI APAC’s Corporate Engagement (CE) team.
You will leverage your research and analytical skills to develop a market-leading understanding of regional market and consumer trends in alternative proteins.
You will stay abreast of the latest trends in this fast-moving industry, identify market and consumer research gaps and close them, execute new research and synthesise various data sources, develop data-driven findings, and communicate game-changing insights to accelerate the alternative protein industry.
You will be responsible for:
* Leading data analysis and research, and supporting insights generation: Keeping abreast of the latest research related to the industry and consumers, planning and executing market research projects, synthesising data and research, analysing data, and working with the CE team to translate findings into actionable insights.
* Developing actionable industry resources: Developing compelling resources to convey cutting-edge research, including industry and consumer research reports, market research dashboards, presentation decks, webinars, and databases.
* Capturing knowledge: Developing and maintaining a knowledge management system for the CE team by monitoring external research, maintaining a repository of up-to-date resources and data, and regularly updating department resources with the latest information.
* Identifying and closing research gaps: Assessing the biggest market and consumer research and data gaps in the region, and putting forward recommendations to address those gaps.
* Being a go-to-expert on the team: Staying on top of the latest trends, providing analytical support to GFI APAC staff by reviewing research, analysing data, and helping to prepare for meetings and presentations, and engaging with external stakeholders where appropriate to lend your industry and consumer expertise.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
About the Organisation
The Good Food Institute is a nonprofit think tank working to make the global food system better for the planet, people, and animals. Alongside scientists, businesses, and policymakers, GFI’s teams focus on making plant-based and cultivated meat delicious, affordable, and accessible.
Powered by philanthropy, GFI is an international network of organizations advancing alternative proteins as an essential solution needed to meet the world’s climate, global health, food security, and biodiversity goals.