About the Role
Sinergia Animal is seeking a tech-savvy Operations Assistant to support our global team. If you are passionate about IT and eager to learn, this opportunity is for you. You will play a crucial role in improving our operations by implementing software platforms, granting access, assisting with travel and events, and resolving technology issues. Join our team and make a valuable contribution to our organization's success.
* Manage the organization's technology infrastructure, systems, services, and software to enhance productivity, collaboration, and resource accessibility according to the organization's goals.
* Ensure data security and integrity, enforcing information security protocols to minimize the risk of data breaches and unauthorized access.
* Develop and implement IT policies, procedures, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans.
* Provide technical and operational support to the team, assisting them with technology-related issues and inquiries.
* Plan and implement operational solutions and technology improvements.
* Create and organize guidelines for document filing at the organization.
* Track, organize, and prepare expense reports and receipts.
* Manage operational processes with the team.
About the Organisation
Sinergia Animal is an international animal protection organization working in countries of the Global South to reduce the suffering of farmed animals and promote more compassionate food choices.
We work in the low- and middle-income countries of the Global South — in Southeast Asia and Latin America — to reduce the suffering of animals exploited by the food industry and reduce animal product consumption by promoting more compassionate and healthy diets.