About the Role
This position is preferably for Black, Indigenous, trans people, and people with disabilities.
Terms of Employment: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Reports to: Executive Director
Position Location: Remote in Asia, Thailand or Indonesia.
Remuneration: To be defined according to location
Language requirement: Native Thai or Bahasa, English advanced or fluent
About Sinergia Animal
Rated as one of the world's most effective animal protection organizations by Animal Charity Evaluators, Sinergia Animal is an international campaigning organization working in countries in the Global South (specifically Latin America and Southeast Asia) to reduce animal suffering and promote more compassionate food choices.
We use negotiations, investigations, peaceful direct actions, and innovative campaigning methods to expose the suffering of farmed animals and to help build a world in which no animals are exploited for food.
About the position
Sinergia Animal is looking for a graphic/digital designer who is passionate about creating a better world for animals in Southeast Asia. They will be responsible for creating material for social media, campaigns, street actions, and websites.
* Design and prepare files for final delivery for print and digital formats (including flyers, billboards, banners, newsletters, etc.)
* Review and improve materials drafted by the team
* Reinforce the brand guideline adherence and maintenance
* Create and update websites made on Wix
* Design social media posts and ads, working closely with the content creators
* Create trendy reels/TikTok for social media
* Design and review the NGO’s internal and external communication materials such as reports, presentations, images, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Fluent English is indispensable
* Ability to work with or learn platforms such as Google Workspace, Monday, Canva
* Ability to follow a style guide/concept and produce final art for print and digital materials
* Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Figma, and basic knowledge of After Effects (desirable)
* Solid knowledge of color theory and the newest design trends
* Knowledge of web design and desirable knowledge of website building platforms
* Focused attention to detail
* Previous experience in NGOs is desirable
* Superb knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter best practices
* Knowledge creating audiovisual materials is a plus
* An affinity for animal rights activism and a vegan lifestyle is highly desirable
* Can-do attitude
* Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
* Critical thinking and problem-solving
* A great team player that can also work autonomously
* Commitment to the mission and objectives of the organization
Enthusiasm and proactiveness are very important to us. If you don’t tick all the points on this list but are very excited about this role, we want to hear from you.
Sinergia Animal has an Internal Development Program that can support you in developing skills needed, including language.