About the Role
The goal of this position is to assist our local team in building an effective and reliable community of volunteers, activists, and supporters to help us in our mission to reduce animal suffering in Thailand by conducting campaigns and events. This position will engage in tasks such as coordinating volunteers for various activities and events, recruiting activists for online and street actions, managing the local volunteer group, attending and organizing events for brand awareness and fundraising, and engaging with individual donors.
* Help build a strong and united community of volunteers and activists in Bangkok, with the possibility to expand the work to other cities
* Secure a high level of participation of activists in online and street actions
* Lead regular meetings and trainings with volunteers and activists
* Create, engage, and organize a community of qualified volunteers
* Organize the participation of Sinergia Animal in vegan and related events to increase brand awareness and supporter base
* Engage with existing and potential individual donors via email and phone calls
* Help with the logistics of delivering gifts to individual donors
* Travel regionally, as necessary, to attend and coordinate campaign actions
* Represent Sinergia Animal at public events and within the NGO and animal protection communities at large
* Build alliances with other international and/or grassroots NGOs
* Carry out other activities assigned by the supervisor, director, and/or president and follow all procedures set by Sinergia Animal
About the Organisation
Sinergia Animal is an international animal protection organization working in countries of the Global South to reduce the suffering of farmed animals and promote more compassionate food choices.
We work in the low- and middle-income countries of the Global South — in Southeast Asia and Latin America — to reduce the suffering of animals exploited by the food industry and reduce animal product consumption by promoting more compassionate and healthy diets.