About the Role
Do you have strong organizational skills and can you negotiate and make the best decisions in line with the vision, mission and values of ProVeg Czech Republic?
Can you stand up for what we are promoting and are you not intimidated by the need to defend the interests of our organization at meetings?
Then apply for the selection process.
What will you practice on?
* Building relationships with stakeholders, including preparation of materials and webinars for stakeholders;
* communication and negotiation with central state administration bodies, administrative offices and interest associations;
* preparation of documents for legislative changes and new proposals;
* preparation of documents for the communication of the aforementioned issues to the public (cooperation on the preparation of press releases, open letters and other communication activities);
* cooperation with other branches within ProVeg International, especially with international EU and UN Policy teams;
* cooperation with EVU;
* cooperation with other organizations within the Climate Coalition.
About the Organisation
ProVeg International is a food awareness organisation working to transform the global food system by replacing animal-based products with plant-based and cultured alternatives. We work with decision-making bodies, companies, investors, the media, and the general public to help the world transition to a society and economy that are less reliant on animal agriculture and more sustainable for all humans, animals, and our planet. We have offices in nine countries across four continents and are active around the world. ProVeg has a permanent observer status with the UNFCCC, special consultative status with ECOSOC, is accredited for UNEA, and has received the United Nations’ Momentum for Change Award.