About the Role
The Innovation Program Manager, ProVeg China will work closely with the Managing Director, Asia to initiate and deliver meaningful campaigns with thoughtful planning and budgeting with support from the international team. In addition, the role will include developing reports and processes for governance.
* Job title: Innovation Program Manager, ProVeg China
* Reports to: Managing Director, ProVeg Asia
* Location: Shanghai
* Hours: 40 hours per week
* Developing and implementing programs and campaigns to promote alternative protein innovations and enhance the position of plant-based foods and other alternatives to animal products in a positive, pragmatic and solution-focused way
* Managing reporting, compliance and the governance of a ProVeg-affiliated INGO in China, including
* the development of annual goals, quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) and project plans in China
* annual budget planning and contributing to the management reports
* Cultivate and expand positive relationships with stakeholders including government, corporations, academia, other non-profits and funders
* Event organising and event marketing
* Any other related task that may reasonably be expected of the job holder’s scope and level of responsibility.
* Work with the International teams including Communication and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning to amplify campaigns and assess impact and effectiveness.
About the Organisation
ProVeg International is a food awareness organisation working to transform the global food system by replacing animal-based products with plant-based and cultured alternatives. We work with decision-making bodies, companies, investors, the media, and the general public to help the world transition to a society and economy that are less reliant on animal agriculture and more sustainable for all humans, animals, and our planet. We have offices in nine countries across four continents and are active around the world. ProVeg has a permanent observer status with the UNFCCC, special consultative status with ECOSOC, is accredited for UNEA, and has received the United Nations’ Momentum for Change Award.