About the Role
Whether in schools, universities, hospitals or companies - community catering is changing. The demand for plant-based dishes is increasing, and more and more catering companies are expanding their vegan food offerings.
Especially in the areas of school and hospital catering, it is important to offer nutrient-optimized plant-based dishes. Sound, evidence-based knowledge about vegan nutrition is essential for our team. We look forward to your support!
* Reports to: Nutritional Science Specialist
* Department: Food Services
* Hours per week: 40
* Location: Berlin or home office
* Support for recipe management and recipe testing, including the creation of nutrient profiles
* Assistance in maintaining the recipe database
* Creation of menus for community catering companies
* Participation in the creation of content for the social media channel with a focus on nutritional education for children and young people
* Assistance in the preparation and implementation of industry rankings
* Assisting in the creation of presentations and other communication materials for various target groups and projects
* Participation in funding projects
* Assistance tasks (research activities, database maintenance)
About the Organisation
ProVeg International is a food awareness organisation working to transform the global food system by replacing animal-based products with plant-based and cultured alternatives. We work with decision-making bodies, companies, investors, the media, and the general public to help the world transition to a society and economy that are less reliant on animal agriculture and more sustainable for all humans, animals, and our planet. We have offices in nine countries across four continents and are active around the world. ProVeg has a permanent observer status with the UNFCCC, special consultative status with ECOSOC, is accredited for UNEA, and has received the United Nations’ Momentum for Change Award.