About the Role
We are looking for an experienced freelance ad targeter to support our lead ad ops specialist with the following tasks:
* Manage trafficking, delivery, optimizations, and reporting of digital ad campaigns for PBN and our clients.
* You need to be competent with google ads, Facebook ad manager, Tik Tok spark ads, and Linkedin ads.
* Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
* Lead and make recommendations for conversion rate optimization of landing pages.
* Provide comprehensive reporting and analytics throughout campaign lifetime to ensure campaign pacing and performance.
* Manage timely status updates with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Manage relationships with external clients to maximize resource allocation.
* Ability to collaborate well with teams and proactively manage multiple tasks.
* Proficient with applicable software and systems.
* Strong time management, and critical thinking skills.
* Advanced understanding of statistics.
* Strong command of the English language.
* Highly experienced with Google / Meta ads as well as other platforms.
* A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role.
* Must have proven track record experience in a similar position.
* 2 years minimum experience required
This is a remote position, but a European time zone is preferred.
About the Organisation
Plant Based News is a mission-led impact media platform focused on elevating the plant-based diet and its benefit to human health, the planet, and animals.
Our award-winning news team, along with our health and climate experts, bring together unique stories, news, and features that speak truth to power. Our content helps to make the shift to a sustainable diet and lifestyle informed and easy.