About the Role
Purpose of the position: Generalist performance in human resources including recruitment and selection activities, training and development, benefits, administrative routines, admission, health and safety at work, remuneration and internal communication related to internal marketing, observing compliance with policies and processes of Resources Humans of the MFA and the experience of the collaborating person.
* Support the search for partnerships to attract talent with a focus on Diversity, Equity, Justice and Inclusion;
* Assist in the analysis of resumes, interviews by skills and group dynamics;
* Participate in projects aimed at Diversity, Equity, Justice and Inclusion;
* Help guide the Collaborator Person's journey and propose improvements to existing processes and content;
* Support in the construction of training content, processes, policies and internal communication in corporate channels;
* Support in the execution of programs and actions for the development of Employees;
* Support in the search for partnerships for agreements and discounts;
* Carry out administrative human resources activities, such as registering and keeping medical certificate information up to date and ensuring that the HR system and data on Collaborating Persons are accurate and up-to-date;
* Keep information on the training platform (LXP) up to date, including the registration of Collaborating Persons;
* Support in the translation of policies and other HR materials into Portuguese;
* Help keep data in the Human Resources system up to date;
* Support the hiring processes for Collaborating Persons;
* Support the Communication and Marketing Department, in partnership with HR Management, in building content on Linkedin, monitoring indicators and comments related to our employer brand;
* Monitor deadlines for periodic medical examinations and schedule them;
* Assist in assisting team members to clarify doubts, aiming at compliance with current legislation and internal procedures;
* Comply with all Mercy For Animals policies and procedures;
* Perform other activities requested by supervision.
About the Organisation
Mercy For Animals aims to construct a compassionate food system by reducing suffering and ending the exploitation of animals for food. We envision a world where animals are respected, protected, and free. As a leading farmed animal advocacy organisation, we know that achieving this goal requires a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment—one that welcomes and sparks new perspectives and innovative ideas. If you are passionate about our mission, driven to make a big impact for animals, and eager to be part of a dedicated team, join us!