About the Role
We currently seek a digital marketing intern to join our public engagement team. This remote position is part time (20 hours/week) Monday through Friday, with a commitment term of six months (June or July to December or January).
* As a Mercy For Animals digital marketing intern, you will gain hands-on experience in public engagement and general insight into the animal protection movement. The internship will equip you with knowledge and skills in SEO, SEM, various Google Suite applications (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, and Google Optimize), keyword research, social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and website best practices.
Activities and Tasks (in order of importance)
* Assist stakeholders in making actionable decisions by helping gather data from several departments and across multiple platforms and consolidating it into one dashboard
* Help build robust reports that will play an integral role in analyzing data and determining the best course of action for upcoming strategies, campaigns, and projects
* Work with data across the organization to improve the lives of farmed animals worldwide
* Become familiar with and refine skills in using various digital marketing tools and platforms, exploring best practices and testing concepts and strategies in a data-driven nonprofit
* Collaborate with a flexible, supportive team in a diverse organization that spans multiple continents
* Support initiatives to change the food system and create a more compassionate world for all
About the Organisation
Mercy For Animals aims to construct a compassionate food system by reducing suffering and ending the exploitation of animals for food. We envision a world where animals are respected, protected, and free. As a leading farmed animal advocacy organisation, we know that achieving this goal requires a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment—one that welcomes and sparks new perspectives and innovative ideas. If you are passionate about our mission, driven to make a big impact for animals, and eager to be part of a dedicated team, join us!