About the Role
We are currently seeking a Corporate Relations Scholar to join Mercy For Animals. You will play a high-impact and mission-critical role, supporting the activities of Mercy For Animals' Department of Corporate Relations, Animal Welfare in Latin America. By being part of a non-profit organization, you will gain experience and general knowledge of the animal protection movement and put your skills to work for animals exploited for food.
You will do invaluable work :
* Conducting documentary research on the food industry in Mexico and other Latin American countries;
* Conducting in-depth desk research on the department's target companies;
* Supporting with the activities required both in the area of Corporate Relations and in the Department's Campaigns;
* Supporting with the coordination of department projects;
* Supporting the development of department materials, such as infographics, brochures, presentations, among others;
* Carrying out any other activity assigned by the supervisor.
About the Organisation
Mercy For Animals aims to construct a compassionate food system by reducing suffering and ending the exploitation of animals for food. We envision a world where animals are respected, protected, and free. As a leading farmed animal advocacy organisation, we know that achieving this goal requires a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment—one that welcomes and sparks new perspectives and innovative ideas. If you are passionate about our mission, driven to make a big impact for animals, and eager to be part of a dedicated team, join us!