About the Role
In collaboration with the existing creative team, your mission will be to:
* Create innovative and impactful concepts and content for print (posters, magazines, leaflets, brochures, flyers, etc.), social networks, the web (banners, newsletters, landing pages, etc.), the activist network (animations, happenings, etc.) and video spots.
* Guarantee the quality and compliance of graphic creations in relation to the graphic charter, the brief and the stated strategy.
* Ensure the monitoring and updating of all graphic materials, and their proper delivery while respecting the schedule.
* Recommend manufacturing criteria (paper, format, finishes, etc. ).
* Layout and execution of communication supports and print and digital versions.
* Imagine creative concepts for 360° communication campaigns (press announcement, RS, site, advertising spot, street action, advertising displays, etc. ).
* Supervise creative work in pair projects.
* Highlight and present the work carried out in response to a brief (concepts, campaigns, etc.) to the teams, orally and in writing.
* Know how to analyze, challenge and translate client briefs into creative briefs.
About the Organisation
L214 is an association for the defense of animals. Mainly known for her filmed investigations in farms and slaughterhouses, she brings together a range of activities aimed at reducing the suffering inflicted on animals and reducing the number of animals killed. The association is now made up of more than 90 employees working from home , with two coworking spaces available to them, one in Paris and one in Lyon.