About the Role
In this position, you will administer and maintain data and records for the Planned Giving team. You will also field database requests, generate reports, and monitor for updates and donation requests.
* Creates, updates, and merges donor accounts, portfolios, and database for the Planned Giving team, ensuring they are kept up to date;
* Researches information in the database to ensure that information is accurate;
* Monitors mail, email, and social media for requests for bequests and gift annuities and distributes to Directors;
* Creates and provides training to other departments on planning giving processes and maintains operational manual. Coaches and monitors input for accuracy;
* Responds to requests for additions to accounts, merges, and other information from the database;
* Assigns and flags accounts for prospects to be featured in bi-weekly meetings;
* Creates and provides monthly and requested reports to Directors or other departments;
* Performs other duties or responsibilities, as assigned.
About the Organisation
The humane society we envision for animals will also be a better world for people, and it’s only through human efforts that we’ll get where we want to go. Because our advocacy is driven by people, we’re strongest when our people are empowered and valued. A work environment that fosters inclusion and collaboration energizes our teams, drives better thinking and makes our impact for animals more sustainable. Working with communities and stakeholders around the world, we integrate a wide range of cultural perspectives in our approach to create a humane and sustainable world for all animals. We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in every aspect of our work and at all levels of our organization. We recognize and respect the full spectrum of human qualities, so that the unique talents of all employees are dignified with equitable access to opportunities and an ability to contribute to our mission.