About the Role
Our corporate outreach department is specifically responsible for negotiating with food companies to raise animal welfare standards in the supply chain. Join us and help take our corporate outreach to the next level!
Start date: May 2, 2023
Duration and type: permanent full-time position for an indefinite period (35 hours/week, 6 months probationary period)
Application deadline: February 15, 2023
Location: Office of the Fundacja Alberta Schweitzera in Warsaw, occasional travel will be required. Working from home is possible on a temporary basis, working permanently from a remote office is possible under certain circumstances and after at least 3 months of onboarding in Warsaw.
Languages: Polish and English
* You will establish contacts with executives of major companies in the food industry and maintain and develop existing relationships
* You will negotiate to bring about improved conditions for laying hens and chickens raised for meat production
* You participate in trade fairs and other events of the food industry
* You are passionate about communicating in person, on the phone, and via email and have a persuasive and winning manner
* You are able to master difficult negotiations and give occasional presentations with confidence
* You are highly motivated, reliable and work independently
* Professional experience in sales and/or in a company of the food industry is an asset
* You have good knowledge of farmed animal welfare issues
* Your written and oral Polish language skills are at C2 level
* Your written and oral English skills are at least at B2 level
* You identify with our mission statement as well as our vision and strategy
* You have the opportunity to work in a modern, effective NGO that makes a real difference for the welfare of farmed animals
* The management team and the colleagues provide a structured onboarding
* We offer flexible working hours with the option to partly work from home, and under certain conditions from a remote location
* All employees are offered ergonomically equipped workstations and dogs are welcome guests at the office
* You receive support for selected health benefits
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your detailed application (all documents in one PDF file with the title „Application Corporate Outreach First Name Last Name”) with information on your possible starting date and your desired salary by email to Silja Kallsen-MacKenzie and Jeremias Endres via firstname.lastname@example.org.