About the Role
We are looking for someone to coordinate our Communications Team and oversee all digital channels to give strength and visibility to all the activities of Essere Animali.
The ideal person has excellent knowledge of the digital and social world, content creation and writing. We are looking for a resource strongly motivated to work in a group with experience in managing a team made up of graphic designers, web content editors and video editors, with the aim of giving as much communicative strength as possible to all the association's projects, with a view to multi-channel capable of involving the public.
* Creation of communication plans for the association's campaigns and projects, in collaboration with department managers
* Managing resources in the communications team, assigning objectives and monitoring progress
* Drafting of the editorial plan
* Creation of contents and formats not linked to projects, which follow the association's communication strategy
* Writing and editing of texts for videos
* Writing and editing of articles and insights
* Continuous updating and optimal use of the visual identity and editorial guidelines
* Coordination of quantitative and qualitative data analysis and monthly social media reporting
* Excellent writing and written communication skills
* Good knowledge of the English language
* Excellent work organization and project management skills, for managing more than one project at the same time
* Experience managing other people
* Predisposition and motivation for team work
* Experience in managing social networks, in particular Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube
* Knowledge of the topics covered by Being Animals
* Text editing
* Precision and attention to detail
* Proactivity, determination and curiosity
* Privacy and confidentiality
Reports to: Campaigns Manager
Role type: senior
Type of contract: 35 hours per week with a 12-month fixed-term contract, with the possibility of subsequent transition to permanent
Work location: hybrid work between smart working and Milan office, via Barnaba Oriani 1
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until January 15, 2024
Being Animals is an organization that has inclusiveness among its foundations, and those who apply for a position will always find equal consideration without any discrimination based on ethnic or geographical origin, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
About the Organisation
Essere Animali exists to build a society that recognizes the rights of animals, leaving them free to satisfy their own interests. We work to end factory farming and promote the transition to a food system that does not include the consumption of animal products.