About the Role
We are looking for a person with the desire to change the future of animals, joining our Campaigns Team and giving strength and incisiveness to all the campaigns and protest and awareness actions of Essere Animali.
The ideal person is enthusiastic, lives the association's mission and wants to commit to animal protection and changing the current food system. Excellent writing and project management skills, knowledge of the English language and social networks, and a strong motivation to involve people and work in groups are essential.
* Design and management of offline and online actions
* Support in social communication of offline actions
* Coordination of projects to spread offline activism and management of the community and contacts on the national territory
* Translation and adaptation to our communication style and our editorial plan of the materials of international campaigns in whichessereanimaliparticipates
* Writing of articles and insights to be disseminated on the association's channels regarding campaigns and projects followed
* Relationships with other associations and coalitions, both national and international, via chat, email, calls and in-person meetings
* Excellent writing and written communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken
* Excellent work organization and project management skills, for managing more than one project at the same time
* Predisposition and motivation for team work
* In-depth knowledge of the functioning of social networks
* Knowledge of the topics covered by Being Animals
* Text editing
* Precision and attention to detail
* Proactivity, determination and curiosity
* Privacy and confidentiality
Riferisce a: Campaigns Manager
Role type: junior
Type of contract: 30 hours per week with a 12-month fixed-term contract, with the possibility of subsequent transition to permanent
Work location: hybrid work between smart working and Milan office, via Barnaba Oriani 1
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until February 10, 2024
Being Animals is an organization that has inclusiveness among its foundations, and those who apply for a position will always find equal consideration without any discrimination based on ethnic or geographical origin, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
About the Organisation
Essere Animali exists to build a society that recognizes the rights of animals, leaving them free to satisfy their own interests. We work to end factory farming and promote the transition to a food system that does not include the consumption of animal products.