About the Role
* Manage the workflow of assigned projects.
* Manage and improve project templates and workflows that standardize and facilitate the development of assigned projects.
* Supervise and manage projects during their execution.
* Perform post-project assessment to implement improvements to established workflows and team dynamics on all projects.
* Perform updates to the organization's project charter for large projects.
* Propose actions aimed at facilitating and improving the team's work.
* Monitor the progress of the projects and compliance with the different key actions.
* Support in the creation of a system to collect, analyze data and evaluate the impact of the organization.
* Implement and set up projects, initiatives and actions of a general nature for the organization.
About the Organisation
Equalia is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the living conditions of animals destined for consumption with the lowest standards of animal welfare.
Our mission is to achieve agreements with companies, institutions and stakeholders that positively impact the greatest possible number of animals.
Our vision is a world where intensive animal farming and intensive aquaculture makes way to food production models that respect animal welfare.