About the Role
We are therefore looking for an accounts receivable assistant with a motivated and organised approach to join our Income and Accounts receivable team. You will bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop yourself and the existing processes with the support of the AR manager. You will be working over multiple CRM systems- Salesforce, Netsuite and downloading data from our fundraising platforms to format and record onto our donor records.
Key responsibilities as our new Accounts Receivable Assistant role include, but not be limited to:
- Recording the accounts receivable income received into the UK in a timely and accurate manner.
- Making the necessary amendments to donations to reflect campaign contributions.
- Working closely with the AR manager to resolve reconciliation queries.
- Liaising effectively with our Supporter Engagement Team to ensure that we provide an excellent service to our supporters.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with other key stakeholders.
- Providing support to your colleagues in the AR and wider finance team when required.
About the Organisation
Compassion in World Farming was founded in 1967 a British farmer who was disturbed by the development of intensive factory farming. It's an international non-profit that campaigns peacefully on behalf of all areas that are detrimentally impacted by factory farming practices, including animal wellbeing, the environment, public health, and community and workers’ justice.