About the Role
At the earliest possible date in Berlin (high proportion of home office possible) with 35 hours per week (full-time).
Our President & Managing Director works significantly on our vision and strategy as well as on their optimal implementation. This includes meetings with influential people from politics and business, media appearances, lectures, discussions with major donors and working on the structures of the foundation. To support the management, we are looking for an assistant as soon as possible.
Your future tasks
As a consultant in the management, you will work on all of the above-mentioned areas of activity and provide support and relief. This also includes the management of projects. This increases our effectiveness and efficiency. In detail, you can expect the following tasks:
* You manage projects and carry out tasks that the managing director delegates to you.
* You will familiarize yourself with the current topics of the managing director, support the day-to-day business and bring in ideas and impulses.
* You organize trips and appointments, ensure good preparation and follow-up and take eg T. also part in the appointments.
* You want to develop the basis for decision-making and prepare presentations.
* You communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
* If there is free capacity, you will help as a jumper: in on various projects in the team.
* You can research new information quickly and effectively and summarize complex facts into easily understandable core statements.
* You are strong in project management (we work with Asana), in prioritizing and in communication.
* You think and act entrepreneurially and bring your own initiative.
* You are resilient and have conflict skills and the ability to take criticism.
* You have a very high level of command of spoken and written German. Communicating in English will not cause you any difficulties.
* You can use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as Google Docs, Sheets and presentations very well.
* You have professionally relevant experience of at least two years – eg B. as an assistant, management consultant or project manager.
* You assume responsibility in a modern and effective NGO and thereby ensure a concrete improvement in animal welfare.
* You will work in all areas of the foundation and will have the opportunity to develop professionally.
* The management and the colleagues ensure a structured onboarding.
* The office offers all employees ergonomically equipped workplaces. Dogs are welcome guests.
* Flexible working hours and a high proportion of home offices are largely possible, depending on the project situation.
* A permanent position with a competitive salary and bonuses based on the achievement of quarterly goals across the team.
* You receive an additional payment for selected health services and can choose between further financial advantages or additional vacation days in the cafeteria model.
Are you interested?
Then send us your comprehensive application (all documents in one PDF file with the title »Bewerbung Referent_in Vorname Nachname«) with details of the possible starting date by email to Mahi Klosterhalfen: email address ( bewerbung-referent_in@asmail . de ) .
About the Organisation
The aim of the Albert Schweitzer Foundation for our environment is to alleviate as much animal suffering as possible. We focus on eliminating factory farming, as this is by far the area where humans cause the most suffering and death.