About the Role
Job title: Senior solicitor, ideally partner level or lead counsel, but will consider associates with sufficient experience
Contract term: Permanent Location: Currently remote (travel to a London base in the future may be expected)
Hours: The job is available full time or part time Salary: Available on request Deadline: The job is currently available; however, it will remain open until we find the right person
About you: We are looking for a senior solicitor with significant public law experience to join our dynamic and growing team. The solicitor will assist with the delivery of the organisation’s strategy and goals.
● Have 10+ years PQE
● Are confident building client relationships, developing casework strategies and managing a heavy caseload
● Great communication skills
● Experience conducting litigation
● Self-motivated and conscientious
● Comfortable working remotely The successful candidate will be a confident and creative lawyer, able to communicate at many levels and have experience at conducting litigation.
You can find out more about us here: Advocates-for-Animals.com Process for recruitment: To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the application pack.